Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mid-Week Crisis

Facing some mid-week crisis now. Wed is over already but my weekend programs are not settled. Something is wrong. Tml muz do some crisis management. Will b miting Giselia tml evening for dinner at town. Looking forward to it. Always nice to catch up.

This weekend, got no idea wat I will b doin at all. Perhaps sunday will b with Ah Xiong. But at nite dunno do wat le. Haiz. Hate weekends without programs. HELP!!!!

Today work was not so busy. Morning had a looonnnng meeting. Got to know somemore secrets. Wah... Office Politics... haiz... but good... I luv them.... wahahahaha

Afternoon went to SCS for appointment. Looks promising and they should come into IHFEC 2005.

Left office ard 6pm to go SIM to apply for my UOL studies. Finally one thing settled. Now will hav to wait till May to see if I'm accepted. After that we went to Ginza Plaza hawker to hav Hokkien Mee. We then went to RC for billard til 10pm. Ben then sent me home. Have a nice chat with both of them.

Haiz... I can't keep on missing someone.....

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home