Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm Exhausted

I'm damm tired today. I dun think it's Mondays coz I dun hav them. Muz b coz I didn't go sentosa for too long le. I miss the sun, sand and the sea... of course babes... haha... joking. Work was nice today, manage to clear somethings but towards the end, we didn't manage to get the e-brochure for spamming done. Sianz 0.5. So I took a cab home, slept in the cab all the way. Surprise that when I woke up, was about 5 blocks away from my house onli. hehe.

Went home, grab a small bite then rushed down to bb court for my usual Monday soccer. Played damm badly. Guess I lost my creative mind le. Got to watch more soccer games to get my thinking back. Now after the game, feel damm refreshed and recharged to carry on the rest of the week.

Now waiting for someone to come online. Someone to tok to me. Someone..... special....


~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home