Sunday, March 06, 2005

A fufilling day.

Went to JP and meet Yiling. We went to buy some tibits to bring along to Jaiyin house. Took a bus 198 to her house area.

She got her guy friend Kailun to come along. All the while, the Kailuns I know are all gers so a bit difficult to adapt to it.

Mahjong was normal. Enjoy it. First game win big le, so relax. Then mayb luck was on my side or juz coz my mood is good, that's why I win. After ending the mahjong game at ard 8 plus, I won $9.60 from playing 10cent, 20cent. So not too bad lar. Juz enjoy the game.

JY mum cooked some bee hoon for us. Quite nice. After that we hang ard for a while. When her mum came back, she surprised that JY did not take out the eggs etc for the bee hoon for us to eat. Haha. In the end she kenna suan by her own mum. Her mum funny hehe.

Took a cab and send merlion home then I reach home.

Tml is goin to be a whole new week. Got to Kam-pa-te.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home