Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A clear mind

Today is a really special day. It's a day for a very long time where my mind is so free of the recent past. I can perform at my best. Think in a clear mind and make good decisions. I feel very confident of myself once again. Simply, I feel good again. I'm not sure if it is really over or perhaps just the calm before the storm. But watever it is, time will tell eveything.

Finally a stone is lifted of my chest the moment I passed the envelope over to Suz. I've done the job, kept my word and did my part in upholding justice.

Went over to Far East Subway to eat. Me shared a 1 foot long snadwich with Chunhui. Not bad, alot of ham and veg. Love the tomatos. After that, walked ard CK Tang, looking at some rings. *hint

In the afternoon, did alot of flashing email brochures. In total, sent around near to a 1000 contacts. Phew. Do unitl my hand like robot. Left office around 6 plus and head straight home. Reach home, took a fast bite then went to play basketball. Had a few nice games. Perhaps coz my brain was clear, so play quite well today. Happy coz I sweated alot. Love to sweat. Coz too long no go sentosa le. So muz find other ways to realli sweat.

Came home, bath, play with dog, now blogging. Wat a nice day. Hopefully tml will be at least the same if not better.

The wound inside my heart is healing fast but there will always be a scar....

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home