Wednesday, March 16, 2005

2 Veri Different Days

Yesterday didn't blog coz wasn't in the best of moods. Let get down to the summary of the 2 days.

Monday:
Was feeling so happy that it was the start of a new week and I'm able to work. I dun usually have monday blues coz I feel that there is no point feeling sad and I love what I'm doing. Things then suddenly changed. One bad thing came after another at work and my mood became damm down but tried to control. Rushed home after work so that I can make it back on time to play soccer with the "Monday Boys" Played a few good games of soccer till 10pm then dragged myself back. Still not in the best of mood. At nite chatted wif JY till 12 plus then went sleep le.

Tuesday:
Me determined not to let wat happen yesterday put me down for the rest of the week so I perk myself up and told myself today will b a better day. Indeed it is. Feel much happier. Susppose to meet JY for lunch but in the end, too much work and we already meeting at nite leh so nvm. Busying here and there.. Had lunch at Lucky Chicken again. Nice nice.... After that went to MOH to get Dr Balaji photo for the conference brochures.

Was suppose to leave office at 5.30pm sharp but in the end I left only at 6pm coz was held up. Rushed home and grab my bowling kit and went immediately to Lakeside to meet JY. We then took a bus to Tamman Jurong, the shen song there to have our dinner 2gether with yiling. Ate the nice otah again, I ate Oyako Don.. nice... put lots of chilli...

Bowling was fun... not realli coz bowling was that fun... but more of the stupid things that we were doing. Took alot of pics using my camera, the timer 3 shot function and we laughed.... Yiling did a stunt oso... she was goin to throw the ball but b4 she can do it, the ball dropped on the floor... then the black shit besides our lane gave a stare and i stare back at her.... stupid idiot..


This is one of the pics we took with the timer...

After that we took a bus to lakeside... sent JY home and took a taxi back to marsiling. Me growing a bad habit of taking cabs... muz control....

Damm tired today... dunno y... time to sleep now...

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home