Saturday, February 26, 2005

A New Kind Of Life.

This morning when reach office, Chun Hui bought a small cake to give as a form of apology and to thank for the help given to her. Haiz, this xiao mei. hehe

Juz reached home after goin out to chill with my colleagues. We went to a restaurant at Tiong Bahru for dinner, after that we wanted to go Balacarva but there were too many pple. So, ended up, we went for a drink at Pan Pacific hotel. The live music was sang by a lady who's singing I could not make out at all. The piano was good but the lady... haiz... failure for a place like dat. Anyway, it's highlife starting for me. Ordered a small glass of Baliey that cost $20 bucks. Aiya, anyway, dun care lar. Felt the place was too dead and went over to Harry's Bar at esplande. Nice place and the guitar was good.

Think there was a play going on and Koh Cheng Mun, Hossan Leong and some other Mediacorp pple were there. Interesting to see the life of celebrities. Hehe. We continue to chat. I ordered my fav Shilrey's Temple. Damm nice to enjoy the music and chill out with friends. After that, ard 11.45pm, took a taxi home.

A new kind of life that I never thought I will go thru. Now I'm starting to understand Giselia more. Perhaps it's too late. But it's good to understand.

Tml will be work till 12.30 then go home to rest b4 meeting up with Yiling and Jiayin for shopping and walking ard. hehe. can't wait. I already got my entire weekend program planned out le... so happie... that's all folks...

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home