Monday, February 07, 2005

My Fury will know no limits....

It's damm fucking cb to be misunderstood esp. by ur best friend but i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.... My emotions are building up towards the meeting at 2130, Orchard Parade Hotel Starbucks...... hope we're still friends after the meeting and settle this once and for all b4 they leave for aussie.... i hate passing the msg...

Been happie wif work... things are picking up better.... went to KTV wif my colleagues. I'ts a so called bdae celebration for Uncle Max and farewell party for Da jie Rena.... spend a truly wonderful time there... hokkien songs, english songs, chinese songs.... and dear sang a few good hits and they clapped after she finish each song.... hehe... feel so proud of her..... sent her home with aaron and rch home ard 2am.

Sat went to work and after that,met up with dear at paragon... she bought me a bread... hehe... first time ger buy me bread.... hehe... so happie... although I didn't show it... spent the whole day with her and sent her home ard 10pm.... tired.... hehe... time to slp.....

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~ JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home