Thursday, February 03, 2005

Moodless

I dunno whether to be happie or sad....nowadays, I got no mood swings.... basically, I'm moodless.... not happie nor sad.... the onli thing I do now is to bury myself in work... come home and sleep.... time flies veri fast like tis and I dun hav time to think alot which is good... I had already done watever I could and said watever I wanted to say... Now all I can do is wait and let time tell everything.

Rushing work everyday. Trying to think of ideas and learning the tricks of the trade as much as possible. But one thing is that my confidence is realli getting lower and lower. I muz get hold of myself. My old problem is coming back. Haiz. Spent so many years building myself up and I dun wan it to go down the drain now. I'm realli slowly but knowing changing back to my former self. The old self which I tried so hard to get rid of. Perhaps I never realli changed in the first place. I juz pretend for some time to be someone I am not. Even when saying this, I dun fell anything. I will use to feel sad or get a mood swing but not now. Wat is happening?

Perhaps I should juz shut myself and lead a routine life...... fuck it.... watever it is, time will tell everything.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~ JasunZ, Without Wax


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home