Sunday, February 27, 2005

An Interesting Weekend

Phew, wat a day for me. Went to work in the morning and finally it rained. Work was slow and easy until we suddenly had to rush down to Sheraton Hotel. I reserved a room for Dr Balaji, Minister of Health Singapore. Coz my boss was having an appointment with him. We brought some materials down and handed over to her. We acted as security, checking the room, pretending to be secret agents to clear the room of any bomb threats. After that, me and Aaron went down to Chua Chu Kang to pick up his Mont Blanc Pen. Then trouble came. Apparently there was some errors in the advertisement that was suppose to be published in Korea. So I had to make a call to cease all printings. The Korean I spoke to had lousy English and I could hardly understand him. Finally after blowing up, he got my point. He was really stubborn though.

Went down to PS to meet yiling and jiayin. She bought a keychain for me and jiayin but different color. Hehe… so nice of her. Jiayin oso hav one. *hint.. haha. We walked ard PS and headed down to taka for La Mian. Stay a while to tok cock b4 walking to wisma. I left them and went to meet up with Giselia. She out on weight le… but still as huggable. Feel so much at ease with her now. It’s been a hard year for me to go thru. Went for a meal at Indo Chine. I juz drank some coffee as I had dinner already. Realli good catching up with her on my life and a bit of hers. We then walked over to cineleisure for KTV as she complained that I never sang to her. So we went. Later her friend Ben came to join us but he didn’t sang much.

We then went over to Starbucks for chilling out. Hit of quite well with Ben. Nice guy and super tok cock like me. Hahaha…. Realli relive the old times when I was a gd friend with her and chilling out, juz toking. Took a cab back.

Haiz, Yiling is feeling down. But I totally understand. Can’t fault her. Dennis hor, if u reading this blog, U better feel a bit guilty. She went home early purposely so that she can tok to u. haiz. I understand dennis oso lar. It’s good to go out with friends to club and chill out to build up some rapport over there. Yiling, I know u will read this. Hope u understand. I’m sure dennis wun make it a habit. He knows his piorities. He will remain true to u. I can bet my “Di*k” on it. So no worries.

Now as I’m bloggin, I watch Man U Vs Portsmouth. Hehe.. that’s all for now folks. Tml will try to meet up with yiling and make up for today… Feels guilty… Mmm… feel the itch to play mahjong… *hints again

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~

JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home