Saturday, February 19, 2005

I'm feeling "Good"

The title [I'm feeling "Good"] is inspired by the latest Michael Buble cd titled "It's Time". Inside the song, he really is feeling good unlike me who is not at all.

This morning met up with Marshall and sold my HP 6365 for $650. It's considered a good deal as I bought the set 2nd hand for only $700 dollars. It's a great pleasure to sell the set to someone like Mr Marshall. He's the Managing Director of a regional coffee company. Always good to know people of influence because you never know when they might come in handy.

I just simply love my O2 mini. It's not a need, it's a want and an expensive "want". Bought it with cold hard cash for $1168 but I don't feel any pain at all. Just felt like buying something to make myself happy. That's the problem with me. Whenever I'm feeling down, it's either I eat alot of spend alot. This time round, I decided to spend. At least I'm still able to see the stuffs I buy after that. Usually girls will buy alot of things but as for me, I will just buy a single item that cost alot. haiz. That's me.

As you can see from this entry that there are no short forms or "singlish" except for those in italic. I decided to improve my command of english so that it will help me in my work. It just feels so good to write things that I feel like saying. I guessed it's because no one is around me to listen now. I'm all alone. All by myself. Loneliness and pain consumes me every single second once I have nothing to do. So I keep myself occupied all the time. When my parents are at home, I pretend to be happy and act normal. I didn't tell them anything as I do not want them to be worried. I had grown up. I can live my own life and make my own decisions. I try to go out but whenever there is no one to accompany me, I will either sleep or hang around the basketball court to play soccer, basketball or badminton. Healthy life for me I suspose.

I had decided to slim down. Just bought a weighing machine. Perhaps it's time to get back the lean me before I go out to "kill" people and act "bastard" With the gift of mine in tongues and better packaging and marketing of myself, I'm confident that I will do well.

Tomorrow will be a better day. Armii promise to go clubing with me. She is so nice to me. Accompany me when I'm down and console me. How time flies. During our poly days, it was her who needed my consuling. A great friend she is. Love her to bits. I asked Aaron to go along together with Fonia da jie. I think we shall go Mdm Wong and perhaps can meet some old friends there. I miss the days when I camped few days a week at Mdm Wong.

I had decided to start blogging again as it can keep both my buddies over at down under updated on my life and the mischiefs that I'm up to. I also feel that there is no longer a need to hide my sorrows and pain, happiness or achievements.

I'm back and still Without Wax.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home