Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm Born Again

Juz came back from watching Constanine. Nice show. It helped me think alot about my life. I been trying my whole life to go against the flow of things, to rebel. In the past few years, I had more successes in life than setbacks. I became proud and drifted away from God. I had sinned greatly. He had given me lots of chances by punishing me a bit here and there but I did not learnt and became worse. This time, I'm really being punished till I'm reaching my limit. God brought me down. I prayed alot and now I'm very peaceful in heart. I feel good. I had never had this feeling for the past 2 years.

I wan to make up for lost times. I will make it happen.

"God never closes a door without opening a window."

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home