Thursday, February 24, 2005

I juz pressed the "Soft-Reset" Button of my Life

I'm feeling as if I had pressed the soft-reset button in my life. I'm back to myself. The crappy when happie, scarcastic always, mature when needed to be kind of me. I learn to take life as it comes and live each day for myself and to the fullest. I will fight for my dreams and make them reality.

Been real busy for the past few days. I used to knock off at 5.30pm everyday. Now, I seem to enjoy leaving later and working more. The more I work, the happier I am. Though I feel tired, I'm happie abt it. I seem to enjoy the serinity and silence of the office when all the rest had left for their homes. I juz stand beside the glass window and look down at orchard road. The cars passing by, people strolling, chating..... basically it's wat I call watching life pass by without doin anything. Sometimes, it's realli good to take sometime off to look at life and think abt yourself. wat had u been doin and learn from it. This had became a practice for me.I enjoy looking at life past. It juz makes me wonder wat the minds of the people passing you are thinking at that moment. When you see the different lives passing u, each of them with a story to tell, you then realise how small you actually are in this world and how difficult it is for 2 person who did not even knew each other in the first place, to come together thru time, fate and chance and to spend the rest of their lives together. It's juz simply amazing...beautiful.

I start to enjoy ktv more n more le. It feels so good to sing. My office pple are asking to go singing again. It will be damm fun. Can't wait for the gathering when the rest of the gang return from their overseas trip. hehe.

Life had been so different for me. I had met more interesting pple in the past 2 years than I had met in my first 20 years. I like my job. Coz I'm able to meet different pple almost everyday, speak to them and most importantly, convince them. Today met a cute korean ger. Same age as me. She finished her studies in Swiss and now working wiht my company. During the meeting, from time to time, she like juz look at me with the corner of her eyes, making me feel so uneasy. haha. But she not my cup of tea. Would b interesting to tok to her and ask her abt the life overseas. She speaks English, Korean, German, Swiss and a bit of spanish. Damm cool... hehe..

Tml is the ending of the week le. How time flies. Got to start planning my weekend programs. Been sometime since I had to plan my weekend programs. Haiz. I'm best at adapting to changes. That's me.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home