Sunday, February 20, 2005

I can't hold it anymore.

Armii was rite, I got to be hardhearted. I muz b selfish and stop just thinking for others. I must think more for myself. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm feeling so hurt now. I'm yet to recover from the previous impact and now with this coming, I had indeed dug a grave for myself and never to rise again.

I should had listen to the people around me and not pick up the phone, but I couldn't help it. I juz felt so much. I'm still too soft, not hard hearted enough, not selfish enough and I dunno how to protect myself. No longer after today, I will really become my former self. It will not be someone people like. Coz when hate fills a person and there is no love left in him, what good can come out of him.I'm goin to be someone like dat. At least in this way, I can protect myself from anymore hurts. I'm no longer goin to think how to love people, care for them or make them happy. It's their life and their fucking life, not a fucking problem of mine. It's proven me right that I should not treat gers well. I'm not gulity of anything. I had commited more than I should to something that hurt me ever so deeply over and over again. I hate it now. I dun wan it.... FUCK.... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK..... FUCK the world, FUCK everything... out of my way... The Old Me is BACK!!!!!

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, My Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home