Monday, February 21, 2005

A day of much Haste

Woke up in the moring, feeling good. A breath of new life has been given to me. I suddenly see more hope in the world of evil. Although I'm feeling good, something is still amiss. I dunno wat it is, but I can feel it.

Work is getting interesting. Although had a late meeting with a client till 9 plus without dinner. I onli ate fruits for lunch coz dun feel like eating. The meeting was a good learning experience for me. Learnt alot and meet new important people again. Feels damm good to learn a new thing everyday. My thrist and hunger for knowledge and success is back again and it's burning inside me. I want to hav a balanced life, a new life, a life.

Reach home ard 10plus, dad left some claypot rice for me... hehe. at least can save some money. Since I already got gastric, so doesn't make much difference. Tml hav to reach office early as there will b a meetin with my CEO at 8am. Phew.

The world is indeed a vast place. There are so many different people and you won't know who u r goin to meet next. Live life to the fullest.

~Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer~
JasunZ, Without Wax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home