Monday, January 31, 2005

Life is like a box of chocolate...

how things changes.... the last few days was so crazy for me... it's realli been a roller coaster ride for me.... all these are due to myself.... caused by myself.... and onli myself to blame.... i shouldn't had allowed myself to get hurt again.... but who knew and till now i still dun know... why am i going thru all this... i knowi should not yet i can't help but love.... mayb... love is like a box of chocolates.... u never know wat u gonna get.... indeed, as days goes by... i know my onli capital is time and i shall wait... carry on waiting... keep on waiting... till the day my soul and body collaspe to the lowest depth in my life... perhaps then, i will awake and see.... for now, i'm not and i losing it.... i hate this feeling.... alas.... I'm still JasunZ..... the sign of strength, confidence, self-belief and ultimate arrogrance.... that's me....

Nothing is impossible, the impossible just takes longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home